Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Dishcloths



Well, here is my very humble attempt at an illusion dishcloth. This cloth is from the monthly dischloth group December knit-a-long. I am finished, but I still can't quite figure out why my top border is on the back and the rocking horse is facing the wrong way!! Oh well...hopefully attempt to currently on the needles will be better. Even though it didn't turn out quite right it was still a blast! I can't wait till the 16th for the mid month kal!!!!!




Well my 13 yr old Emily did this along with me...and hers turned out right. Not to mention the horse is facing the correct direction! Check it out. This is her second official project. The first is a blue and pink ballband dishcloth from the mason dixon book! Love it!

Both of my young ladies are on the road to becoming accomplished knitters! What prestige! Hankerchief..pish posh and all that jazz! :*) ( the colors on all three of these pics are not real great but...the top cloth is sage green, middle cloth lavender, and the last is blue and pink.)









2 comments:

hakucho said...

That rocking horse had me stumped. I thought it was going to be a sleigh!
You are doing great. Love the mint green. Perfect color :) I'm impressed with your daughters and jealous at the same time. I wish my boys would knit along with me. One can hope, right?
Happy knitting :)

Becky G said...

It looks to me that you got your right side and wrong side mixed up halfway through the pattern. I would encourage you to try it again, as it is a really cute dishcloth.