Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Log Cabin

Well, I have been working on this log cabin baby blankie for about as long as I can stand it. I wonder how difficult it is going to be to work a border on the edges? This is the biggest project I have attempted to date. My first official project was a basic scarf, next was a ballband dishrag....so much fun!! Then I was determined to knit blankie for nephew born in August....I did plan to have it done in time for birth. NOT. It is now almost December and I may be almost done! It has been a learning experience. Fun yet tiring at times. Very easy though. No counting stitches 'n such, but as the strips get longer they obviously take a wee bit longer! It has been well worth the work though. Also, if I didn't have my tension down before it is in the bag now. I will post pics later this week, maybe sooner but I doubt it.

Bye for now
Paula

No comments: